Thursday, October 13, 2016

X-Files in a book

"The Complete X-Files" by Chris Knowles is being re-released with the new info and pics involving Seasons 10.  The book is really a collection of summaries from each episode and movie involving the X-Files show.  Most of the summaries are brief, but some give behind the scenes information or quirky little bits of facts.  There are pictures included of both behind the scenes and stills.  This would be the perfect gift for an X-File junkie.  I know I love it, however, I wouldn't recommend it to someone who watches it here and there.  I also would recommend on spending the extra dough and getting the hardback.  I read this on my phone and the pics weren't as viewable as I would have liked.  I received this book from www.netgalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment