Friday, November 11, 2016

Broken

"Broken Crayons Still Color" by Shelley Hitz is a self help book of sorts.  It focuses on healing, forgiveness, and therapeutic activity.  Her book consists of 7 weekly chapters.  Each chapter has a message, color sheets, reflection questions, prayer, a weekly memory verse, a video, and a viewers guide.  The coloring sheets aren't too complicated; they are simple and focus on the therapeutic activity rather than the picture.  I couldn't see the videos on my laptop for some reason, but they are there.  I also didn't really  understand the format of the viewer's guide.  I mostly like the message.  Her messages focus on making oneself whole again.  I received the kindle version.  On this version, the reader goes to the websites to download the coloring pictures and videos.  They also come with scripture cards, which I really liked as well.  I received this book from www.bodyandsoulpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment