Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Faith and Baseball

"Baseball Faith" by Rob Maaddi is a compilation of the testimonies of 52 MLB stars.  Each player has four pages consisting of a photo page, a testimony page, a stat page and a details page.  Some of the players are Hall of Famers and MVPs and some are professionals eager to share their faith.  I would imagine that only a baseball fan would read this, since I know if it were football, I wouldn't have read it.  But don't toss it aside just because you aren't a fan.  Some of the guys are storytellers and write very well.  Some of them are just good at baseball.  I really liked it.  I am a die-hard fan and enjoyed reading about each man's faith.  I received a complimentary copy of this book from Barbour Publishing and was under no obligation to post a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment