Monday, February 10, 2020

Self Love challenges

This week I will begin 2 self love challenges.  Not because I am feeling less self love that usual, but because Valentine's Day is at the end of the week it is apparently all of the rage in the area of influencers that I follow.  The first is Faithful Workouts and the other is Amanda Silvas.

Because I love myself I will drink 60 oz of water a day.
Because I love myself I will meditate on peace 3 minutes a day.
Because I love myself I will exercise 5 days a week.

What people come to mind when I think of "what will they think?"  First hand would be my mother.  Then my mother-in-law.  Those mom's you know.  Mostly because they have judged me with abandon.  Throughout my knowing of them both. Be it good or bad.
Five things I want to step into that are me:  become stronger physically, find peace, be hydrated, read more, freedom of judgement both for me and to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment