Monday, August 9, 2021

Blessed, Blessed....Blessed review

 In 2017 I received the e-book, "Blessed, Blessed.....Blessed" by Missy Robertson.  I knew instantly it wasn't a book I would be able to read.  Missy's daughter, Mia, was born with a cleft palate and lip.  She had medical special needs.  My daughter also has medical special needs.  Her name is Sarah, and she has hypoplastic left heart.  She only has half of a heart.  

This year when I went to get my COVID vaccine, I knew I would need a book because I needed to wait at least 20 minutes after getting the shot before I could leave.  So I took the kindle and for some reason decided that in a room full of people, this was the book I should read.  I had to start and stop several times.  It is an honest, gut wrenching, emotional, difficult read.  It is amazing. I have read several Robertson books, not all, but many.  This is by far the best one.  This is a book you should read.  This is an important book.

No comments:

Post a Comment