Saturday, December 11, 2021

LB Grateful

 10 things:


1. Walmart wasn't too crazy: because lots of lines were opened by the time I left.

2.  That I have running water:  because I thought my well was going out, but it is my water heater.

3.  That I had the money to buy at Walmart:  so that I can give presents for Christmas.

4.  That all the people called me back:  so I could finish my work.

5.  No tornados:  because I don't want any and there were 8 last night.

6.  That my kidneys work:  because my granddaughter's don't and I need to be glad mine do.

7.  Christmas shopping is almost done:  cuz I don't have time for it.

8.  That Jesus was born:  cuz I sure do need a savior.

9.  That I have electric heat:  I don't miss keeping a fire going at all.

10.  That of all the places in the world in all the times, this is when I am alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment