Tuesday, September 13, 2011

gabby's little angel review

I received "Gabby's Little Angel" (e-book) by Sheila Walsh for free from http://www.booksneeze.com/.  "Gabby's Little Angel" is a children's picture book for about 6 and under.  It has great pictures and is fairly short.  It is about Psalm 91 and how God promises to have an angel to guard us.  This book explains what a guardian angel is and (fictionally) what they do. 
I have gotten children's books on my kindle before and really,...... my daughter doesn't like them.  She will look at them if we are stuck waiting somewhere and she has to be good, but as a rule she is against them.  I hadn't tried to read an e-book in awhile so I thought I would try it again with "Gabby's".  No go.  About half way through she declared it boring and picked up a real book.  I think it is the lack of pages and nothing to manipulate.  No texture.  Anyway, I think if it were a regular book she probably would have liked it, but from now on I'm going to steer clear of children's e-books.

No comments:

Post a Comment