Thursday, March 12, 2015

X Files

In October of 2013 I began to watch the X Files.  It started as something to do while eating lunch at my desk at work, but evolved into a sort of obsession.  I watched it every day.  Well, I took a break here and there, but mostly every work day I watched it.  I even watched the movies, but only as they came out with the series.  I plugged in The Lone Gunmen when it was aired into the proper place.  I have finally finished the series.  I have now started on the books.  There are 5 I think.  I am not into graphic novels so I won't read them.  If you are interested there are tons of those.  When X Files was originally on, I worked evenings, so I didn't watch it, except when I got home they showed reruns.  But they weren't in order.  So though I liked it and it scared the crap out of me while all alone late at night watching, I didn't really get into the whole conspiracy thing.  I didn't make much sense out of order.  Eventually they quit syndicating it, so that was that.  No Netflix, so no watching.  Now with the wonders of technology, I can watch as I please.  I feel a little weird now with no episodes to watch.  Guess I'll have to start over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment