Monday, November 23, 2015

sadie speaks

Sadie Robertson, co-star of Duck Dynasty on A&E, has written "Live Original" a book on bettering oneself and keeping it real for the teen reader.  Though is it written for a teen by a teen, it is still an awesome book for any age.  In my opinion, Sadie is the next Joyce Meyer. Though both leave areas of improvement in their writing, both have a message that they can communicate on an across the universe level.  They can deliver the message to both sexes and all age groups without confusion.  They tell it like it is.  Robertson delivers a message of improving oneself, forgiveness, confidence, and Godly love.  Sharing that love.  Standing your ground with kindness.  I really like this girl.  Because she isn't a main star on the show, I didn't know too much about her personality.  This book left me kind of glad I didn't, because I rather enjoyed getting to know her through her own writing rather than A&E's version.  I give it 4.5 stars.  I received this e-book through www.edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com

Live Original: How the Duck Commander Teen Keeps It Real and Stays True To Her Values  -     By: Sadie Robertson, Beth Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment