Saturday, July 25, 2020

What gets in the way?

What tends to get in the way of continuing in God's word?  Probably business.  Or rather unmindfulness.  I just don't think about it unless I make myself.  I forget.  I get selfish.  Nosy.  Lazy.  There are lots of reasons and none of them good.  I have set up a routine where I pray at least 2 minutes each morning as well as devotionals.  I also have  things I am grateful for each night before bed.  This seems to help but when I write it out it seems so small. 
What are some changes that I can do to bring alignment into God's will for my life?
Well, I can stop focusing on things that don't bring me peace.  Only weigh myself once a week.  Eat according to points and don't worry about it.  Stop worrying in general.  Get more sleep and more time outside away from electronic devices.  Sometimes I hate electronic devices.  Says the woman typing on one now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment