Friday, July 22, 2011

the quotable rogue review

I received "The Quotable Rogue: The Ideals of Sarah Palin In Her Own Words" edited by Matt Lewisfrom booksneeze.com.   This is a small book with quotes of Sarah Palin.  It is seperated into subjects for example:  family, education, gun control, and Tina Fey.  This book is a collection of positive statements made by her from 2007 to 2010.
I am a fan of Sarah Palin and I tend to agree with her on most of her ideas and opinions.  Whether she should run for presidency or not is for a different blog.  I did not, however, enjoy this book.  Most of it was stuff I already knew.  It read like a stalker's diary.  I can't even really say why this book would be written or why one would want to read it.  It sounded good.  I liked the quotes.  But putting them together in a book was not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment