Monday, July 22, 2019

Food & Body Image Day 1

In my body, the physical sensation of hunger feels like...nervousness.
 To better honor my hunger in a timely, caring manner it may be helpful to experiment with....eating small portions when hunger arises rather than trying to hold it off until desperate.
In my body, the physical sensation of fullness feels like..comfort.
 To better honor my fullness in a timely, caring manner it may be helpful to experiment with...eat until no longer hungry, then finding something else that brings comfort.

In my body, the physical sensation of feeling satisfied from an eating experience feels like..relief.
 To better allow myself to experience satisfaction from an eating experience it may be helpful to experiment with....eating what I want to begin with, but with smaller portions.

In my body, the physical sensation of emotions I experience during a challenging food or body image moment feels like...I don't like it.

To better allow myself to take care of myself during these challenging food or body image moments, it may be helpful to experiment with.....not having them?

No comments:

Post a Comment