Monday, August 24, 2020

Faith During the Storm worksheet

 I can stop worrying about every little thing.  When I eat what probably isn't "good" just enjoy it and then eat healthier next time.  Listen to music, relax, go outside.  

I am so worried about my granddaughter and her health.  I am worried about her parents.  I am worried that all this health stuff is pointless and it won't matter anyway.  

You of little faith, why are you afraid?

I can guard my heart by controlling my thoughts.  Not allowing outside influences (mostly media) to dictate what is true.  

Fear, disappointment, gratitude, relief.  Zoning out, not fulling believing. overeating, eating badly, TV watching.

Just plain old feel bad.  I don't want to feel bad.

Nervous stomach feeling.  Realize that my feeling don't change anything outside of myself.  A bit narcisstic.  (the real term, not popculteral).  



No comments:

Post a Comment