Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Priorities in Crisis

 Right now I am dealing with some family issues.  I have lost both grandparents this year as well as another has been put in a nursing home.  No one can see him because of COVID.  We have to look through the window.  I send him a post card every week.  With cats on them.  He likes cats.  My granddaughter has kidney issues (she is one) and has been in the hospital with a ventilator due to a reaction to her vaccines for the last couple of days.  I don't actually have a problem, just about everyone I know does.  So I worry about them.  

Personal Action Plan:  Try to weed out the narcissism.  How I feel about something doesn't change the outcome.  So I can't doom myself by being happy.  How much I eat doesn't effect the problem.  I can't make it better.  I can't make it worse.  I need to take care of me first.  Like a mama lion.  Then prioritize what is real and what is drama.  


No comments:

Post a Comment