Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The Year in Goals

In February my goal was just to lose weight.  Since then I have planned more goals and for the most part completed or improved in those areas.  I have upped my self care tremendously and am still nowhere near high maintenance.  I have demanded my health be taken care of.  I have been or have appointments in the medical field to have proper medical care.  I have been working on enjoyment.  I had none, no I do.  I am working on practicing mental health through mediation and journaling as well as other methods.  Self Love is being attempted to practice.  I have put into place a daily worship with God.  I have been working on boundaries.  My MIL is a little slow on the take with that one.  Each month or season I have some short term theme being focused on.  I was working on my plateau last.  This month I have been working on enjoying Christmas season while still maintaining my healthful living.  I think I have come a long way.  I still need to work on my weight loss.  I still need to work on it all.  But I am on the right path.  I am better.  I am enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment