Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Free Range

Free writing on my intuition.  hmmmm, that's a tuffy.  My intuition is usually pretty good, but can get a little messed up with my paranoia.  However, the world is pretty negative so sometimes paranoia doesn't mean they aren't after you.  I feel like my intuition would probably be better if when I said something, people would consider it instead of brushing it off as the ramblings of a nut job.  Even when the things happen, they don't connect it with me.  However, I could listen to it at anytime.  I could take myself seriously as well.  I don't take myself seriously.  I don't respect myself all that much.  I don't set up boundaries.  All of that I need to do.  For myself and my home.  Other people would benefit as well, but that's neither here nor there.  I was supposed to write three feelings I wanted to feel for the Christmas season.  The first one was appreciated.  That leaned on everyone else though.  Appreciation is overrated.  I changed it to Joy.  They can appreciate me all they want.  Or don't.  I should just have joy.  I also picked peace.  I kept that one.  The other I can't recall the original, but I changed it to wonder.  I would like to feel some wonder.  Endless wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment