Monday, October 1, 2012

well, september ended

September ended and the boys of fall are kicking it up.  All football all the time!  I read 8 books.  Four were real, three were digital, and one was audio.  Here goes the list:
The Wrong Man- David Ellis
Wildflowers in Winter- Kate Ganshert
Blue Straggler- Kathy Lynn Harris
Johnny's War- Jim Braly
The Red Queen- Philippa Gregory
Nothing to Loose- Lee Child
The Red Tent- Anita Diament
The Day the Flowers Died- Ami Blackwelder
Philippa Gregory is a new-to-me writer that I enjoyed.  That was my audio book and the reader was amazing.  I loved to listed to it.  I checked out another Gregory book read by the same reader to listen to next.  I will be reading more of her. Johnny's War was the best of the month.  Really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment