Monday, November 4, 2013

october, october

I did the usual in October.  I held a UNICEF party at our church, took the kids to Halloween parties, parades, festivals.  I also watched a lot, a lot, of football in various small towns in Kansas.  I went to fall parades and watched bands.  It was a full and busy month.  I also got some reading done.  I get to read while I wait in parking lots for which ever kid to get done with football practice, volleyball practice, cheerleading, etc.  As you can tell, I wait for  the end of a lot of practices.  I read 11 books.  One was audio, five were paper, and five were digital. 
Lincoln's Battle with God- Stephen Mansfield
Redeeming Love- Francine Rivers
Barefoot Summer- Denise Hunter
Winter Study- Nevada Barr
Sweet Santuary- Kim Vogel Sawyer
Devil's Grin- Annelie Windeberg
Examine Your Faith- Pamela Christian
O! Jackie- Mercedes King
Shadow on the Hill- Diana Staresinic-Deane
Gone- James Patterson
The Sixth Station- Linda Stasi
Favorite of the month would be Redeeming Love and Shadow on the Hill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment