Thursday, November 29, 2018

15 Interesting

15 Interesting things about me.  I don't know about interesting, but they stand out more than other facts.
1. Mother of 3, stepmother of 4, has one child with hypoplastic left heart
2. Have a Bachelor's in Education
3. Met someone running for President of the US (Bob Dole)
4. Been arrested (never charged)
5. Been to Washington DC twice
6. Have heard a ghost
7. Know how to play a flute
8. Know someone on death row
9. Hate the holiday Thanksgiving
10. Saw a panther (in Kansas in the wild)
11.  I have eaten both chicken feet and squirrel (separate occasions)
12.  Have watched the X-Files over four times
13. I practice daily meditation
14.I am a daughter of God
15. Once I was in the pit at a Metallica/Guns-n-Roses concert and got a Metallica pick

No comments:

Post a Comment