Monday, December 2, 2013

God isn't mad

"God is not Mad at You" by Jocye Meyers is a nonfiction book about humans and their father/child relationship with God.  The book is broken down into sections, but not a devotional, giving the reader different aspects about God and how he feels about them versus, how God is portrayed.  The book is a reassuring testimony that will leave the reader knowing that they are loved and not doomed. 
I know Meyers gets a lot of criticism about her beliefs and preaching style.  I happen to like her a lot.  I don't agree with everything she says.  I don't agree with everything anyone says.  I do agree with 99% of this book.  I like this book.  I liked it a lot.  I would recommend it especially to anyone interested with Christianity, but has had a bad experience with organized religion.  I received this book from Goodreads.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment