Monday, February 25, 2019

Relationship Goals

Top Three Values:
Laughter
Compatibility
Respect

I have picked these three because I think these three will make being married more enjoyable.  Laughter means that a moment has been had and now you are comfortable enough to just laugh about it.  Not just smile; laugh.  Without compatibility there really is no relationship.  Not to say you need to do everything together, but I would like to do what we do without fighting and with peace.  I would also like to be respected.  I think if a man respects a woman, it means more that if he loves her.  Men love women.  They rarely respect them.  I guess maybe I need to work on being respectable. 

Intentions:
We enjoy each other so much we laugh every day.
We have a compromising relationship that we are compatible in.
I respect him; he respects me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment