Friday, February 8, 2019

Year One Achievements

I posted my anniversary post the other day, but failed to mention my achievements from the year.  I may be feeling down now, but I know that I have come a long way as well.  I have lost almost 40 pounds.  I have gone from a size 22 to a 16.  I can easily walk 3 miles where I could barely walk one.  I have discovered many things about myself and how they effect me.  I have read many books and watched many videos about health, self-love, inspiration, and spirit guides.  I don't believe in spirit guides, by the way.  I have put my health in a status of importance rather than something to be ignored.  I have gotten the nerve to go to the doctor and have a pap and a mammogram.  I have had blood work done and discovered I have high cholesterol.  I have discovered that when made with a little creativity, salads are delicious!  Yeah!  There is a reason that a bowl of ice berg lettuce wasn't cuttin' it.  I needed some seeds, some other veggies, maybe a boiled egg.  I have a thirst for water now.  I still want to down a Pepsi from time to time.  Though I drink diet as a treat, it's just not the same.  I have become a better person and I think I like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment