Wednesday, January 11, 2012

did a little research

Did a little research and the "Average American" reads about 3-5 books a year with 25 % of Americans reading no books at all.  What kinda person reads no books at all?  I guess my 128 books in 2011 is ridiculous, huh.  Three to five books a year.  Everybody reading this sucker better be putting in more than 3-5 books!  Apparently, Americans put in more TV time than just about anything else short of working.  They claim they don't ever watch it, but then why does everybody have at least 2 sets in their house.  And that's not counting youtube time.  So my challenge to you and myself is to read twice as much as you watch TV.  If you watch two hours of TV than you have to read 4 hours.  That's my New Year's resolution.  Let's see if we can put a dent in that 3-5 books a year mumbo jumbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment