Friday, June 8, 2018

Four Months In

As of yesterday, my little adventure is four months old.  I am down 27 pounds.  My clothes that didn't really fit before, either fit fine or are too large.  I am still sticking to the Weight Watchers program.  To help stay focused in other areas I like to do whatever day challenges.  I usually have a fitness one going, as well as a wellness, anxiety and biblical. Right now I am doing a Weight Watchers walking challenge, a Joyce Meyer soul healing challenge, and a wellness and anxiety one that I don't remember what it came from.  I try to stick to reliable sources: AHA, Livestrong, something along those lines.  Joyce suggested taking some time off of caffeine and refined carbs.  For experience sake I have not had either for two days.  Damn, am I tired.  Today I had a diet Coke and ate veggie pizza at Pizza Time, which I am sure has some refined carbs in the crust.  Worth it!  Everything in moderation.  I believe I will allow one caffeine beverage and one refined carb item a day.  No sense in making myself crazy about it.  I gotta admit, I've been sleeping like a baby.  Can't stay up past 10:30.  No way.  Missing all of the late games! 

No comments:

Post a Comment