Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Water!

Today's journal is water.  How much is enough?  Depends on who you ask.  Today I drank about 70 oz.  I usually drink more.  Anywhere between 60 and 100.  Closer to 100.  I know I didn't drink enough before I started this little adventure.  I tended to drink things with flavor.  Lots of milk, juice, tea, pop.  I tended to drink water when I brushed my teeth and during/after a workout.  Now I try to keep it with me all day.  This morning I went to work and forgot I had brought home my water cup to wash.  I also had ran out of bottled water at the office.  So I just went without all morning.  I thought about water all morning!  When I got home I immediately drank a glass and then emptied a 20 oz bottle while working out and continued to try and make up all evening.  The more water I drink the more I like it.  I never drink juice anymore, milk is drank at about 6 oz a day.  Pop is fairly rare and tea is my pleasure drink.  Water makes things better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment