Friday, June 22, 2018

Personalized day of whole health

A day in the life of Beckie with balanced whole health would begin with spending time with God.  He comes first and my day should begin with Him.  Prayer and readings would be followed by some meditation and a healthy breakfast.  Preferably with protein.  Then I would have to go to work for about 7-8 hours.  I try to include a quick walk around the block at lunch since I want to fight the "sitting disease".  I would drink 60-100 oz of water daily.  I would set some time aside to meditate or do positive thinking.  I would try to include lots of fruits and veggies throughout the day.  Of course I would also have to include a couple of treats a day too; keeping my weight watchers points as well.  When I came home I would exercise for 30-60 minutes.  I would watch the Royals get beat by whatever team they are playing, because I love the Royals.  During commercials I would either stretch or use the Pilates toning balls.  To combat stress, I would watch a comedy some point in the day, read before bed to "detech" and then go to sleep.  Attempting to get at least 7 hours of sleep.  That's my daily plan.  Some days are better than others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment