Saturday, June 23, 2018

What's it telling me?

While on this health journey I have discovered the more cardio, the better the weight loss.  However, I am still too heavy to be pounding out the miles on the track, sooo, lots of cardio equals lots of pain.  With all of the health problems my kid has been having lately, I have been not doing a real great job on the eating.  I am still within my points, but I am eating ALL of the points.  So, then I try to steer into a different way of dealing with stress.  Exercise.  Now, my body is telling me to knock it off.  Get control of the eating and lay off of the cardio.  At least incorporate some variety.  Feeling pain in the hips, feet, and knees.  Tomorrow I will do yoga, and Monday some strength training/cardio.  A half and half.  Need to be balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment