Friday, March 30, 2012

10 Deep Dark Secrets of Me

Confession #1:  I steal all of the Hershey Kisses out of my kids' Easter baskets.  I do.  I take them all and they are delicious.

Confession #2:  Everyday at lunch I watch old episodes of Scrubs.  That show cracks me up.

Confession #3:  I am a Metallica fan.  I am 38 and I will be a Metallica fan until I die.

Confession #4:  I sometimes fantasize about kicking people's butts.  I am really awesome in my imagination.  I am full of vicious kicks, I throw people against the walls, I put Angelina to shame. 

Confession #5:  I would make a glorious cat lady.  I would have 100 cats if I could.  Fat cats, orange cats, cats everywhere.

Confession #6:  I like to watch Swamp People and mimic their accents. 

Confession #7:  Speaking of Swamp People, you know that blonde guy that is missing a tooth?  One time he got trapped by a gator and he killed it with a pocket knife.  I don't think I've ever seen anything sexier.  I know!  I should be ashamed.

Confession#8:  Speaking of sexy, I have a thing for Spock.  You know, from Star Trek.  I used to think it was the actor when I was a kid, but then when the new movie came out and I still thought Spock had it goin on and I realized I had seen the actor dozens of times and never thought much of him, it accured to me that it was Spock that I have the hots for.  Pointed Ears and all.

Confession #9:  I bawled when Jessie died on All My Children. 

Confession #10:  I know all the words to Bohemian Rhapsody.  Thank you Wayne.  Oh and I also know all the words to the movie Junior Bonnor.  Thank you Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment