Wednesday, January 23, 2019

biggest worry

I come from a long line of worriers.  We can worry about anything.  My Dad is the best worrier in the world.  No one can touch him.  It's a wonder he is still alive.  I am nothing compared to certain family members.  I am laid back and easy going.  I can still worry till the cows come home.  And still worry about whether the cows will come home or not.  I have so many biggest worries, I couldn't begin to limit it down to just one.  Here's a top 10:
1. Will I lose any weight?
2. Will my daughter's health be ok?
3. Will my other daughter ever move out?
4. Will my MIL ever stop being a boundary stomping maniac?
5. I can't understand my will.
6. will i be able to get to work in the ice?
7. Will my son be safe in Kuwait?
8. Is there some creeper living in my grandma's house without her knowledge?
9. Is my husband working himself to death?
10. Can our government be trusted?

No comments:

Post a Comment