Thursday, January 17, 2019

How nice!

The kindest thing anyone has ever done for me.  There are many.  People as a rule tend to be kind.
1. A Sunday School student made me a pin thanking me for teaching her Sunday School.
2.  So many children have colored me pictures.
3.  When I divorced my uncle who has divorced three women leaving them with children, saved all of his change and gave me a check for over $500. 
4.  My Grandma would bring me food during that time as well.
5.  Once while single with 2 small children, a nursing home's employees adopted us for Christmas and gave me enough money to buy tires.  I know how much nurse's aids make and I know that was a sacrifice for them.
6.  A couple from our church would bring us ice cream every so often just to make us happy.
7. A guy once stopped and helped me change my tire.
8.  When pregnant with my first child, my coworkers threw me a surprise baby shower.
9. My boss brought me a doughnut.
10. my grandparents babysat my two children for years while I went to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment