Monday, January 7, 2019

Was it Helpful?

What percentage of what I learned this year was actually helpful?  I would say most of it.  I learned that though most diets (including weight watchers) frown on milk, it is definitely important.  Not just for the vitamin D, but whatever it is that keeps your hair from falling out is worth the calories.  I learned a lot about myself.  All of which is useful.  There was a few things that were kind of fruity or witchcrafty that I didn't really find useful.  Anything to do with numerology I believe to be crap.  Anything chakra related I didn't especially find useful.  But all of the things that boosted self confidence; brought self value; encouraged self love.  Those are all things that have become incredibly valued.  I didn't have much value in myself before, but now I am coming around to it.  I must say, a lot of people I know aren't appreciating that much.  They liked bossing me around.  I like deciding for myself what is important to me, to spend my time and energy on.  I am growing to like me.  That is knowledge that I find incredibly useful. 
I am enough and the work I do is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment