Sunday, January 6, 2019

Take My Advice

If I could give January 6, 2017 me advice it would be to start my health journey sooner.  There was no point to putting it off to February.  I can't even remember January 2017 but I know I was depressed, anxious, unhealthy, and miserable.  I should have started it sooner.  Though I am on a bit of a plateau, losing only bits at a time, I know that I feel better about myself.  I feel better just walking around.  When I took my cholesterol in August and then took it again October it was high both times but came down considerably during that 6 weeks.  I can't imagine what it must have been in January.  I should have started sooner. I would tell me that I am important too.  That my health will take work and it is worth it.  That I will be so hungry I won't believe it, but hold on cuz it will get better.  That I will get to know myself and I will love myself.  I am worth it.  I should have started sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment