Saturday, January 19, 2019

Can't Wait

There are several things I am looking forward to.  Both with joy and a little apprehension.  I am looking forward to our trip to San Diego this spring.  I am excited to get away and do some relaxing.  This trip is mostly visiting our daughter and just hanging out.  But I am apprehensive about being on a plane.  Will the passport come in so that my daughter will have a government issued ID to fly?  Will I fit in the seat or get kicked off for being to fat to fly?  Will I stand out there? Will my husband spend most of the time whining? 
Another thing I am looking forward to is seeing Hamilton.  But again nervous.  Will I be dressed appropriately?  I am sort of what you might call riff-raff in that world.
My walk-about.  I waaaant to go on that.  The deal is when I hit my goal weight I am going to take a walk-about by car.  I'd like to do Route 66.  I am afraid it will be too hot.  I am afraid it will never come.  I have a lot of worries.  I need to let go of the fear.  I refuse to feel fear.  This year's word is Adventure after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment