Thursday, December 26, 2019

How much money do I have?

How much mullah do I have?  Well, I'm not gonna answer that here.  I will say that I have enough.  I always have enough.  Even when I was living well below poverty level, I had enough.  When I was living hand to mouth, I had enough.  When we started our business, we had enough.  When we were being adopted for Christmas, I had enough.  When I could buy what I wanted, I had enough.  I have always felt comfortable with what I had.  Now, I like not being in poverty much better.  Don't get me wrong, I know which way is up.  But I always got through ok.  I like to think I always will, but I know enough to know that you never know until you go through it, how you are going to do.  But I am fine with what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment