Sunday, December 15, 2019

relationships

Who did I spend time with this year?  Well, as usual my husband and the daughter that still lives at home.  However, my older daughter started working at my place of business this year, so I have started spending a lot more time with her.  Though she just moved out in April, I didn't spend too much time with her before due to her running around a lot.  Now that she is married with a baby she has settled some and I can respect her a lot more now.  We also took a vacation to California on Spring Break.  One of my step-daughters lives in Laguna Niguel  and we rarely see her.  Maybe once a year we spend a holiday with her.  Whenever she can come to Kansas.  This year we spent several days with her and her husband and got to know them a lot better as adults.  So my year was pretty good as far as company goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment