Friday, December 6, 2019

How to have a positive mindset?

How will I have a positive mindset for 2020?  Who knows.  I am reading Battlefield of the  Mind.  I think if I can incorporate that book into my life I will achieve the mindset that I seek.  I dropped a lot of things I learned last year because I either thought it was stupid, it was too time consuming, or I just plain forgot about it.  I have learned I need something to keep on top of my mental stability.  I am trying to have a judge free lifestyle.  "You aren't allowed to judge me!" Favorite line from Why Women Kill.  That's what I want.  No judgment for me. No judgment by me.  Though I hate it for myself, I dish it out like nobody's business.  I am going to practice that as well as return to learning how to better myself.  Jo March style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment