Thursday, December 5, 2019

Worry Wort

Last year I spent a lot of time worrying about things that weren't mine to worry about or things I could do nothing about.  Was my kid going to keep her baby?  Would she dump the guy she was with?  Where would she live?  Was my son safe in Kuwait?  Was my other son going to be able to keep what he had worked for when he spontaneously decided to join the army.  Was my granddaughter going to be healthy?  Were my grandfathers' suffering?  How is my grandmothers' doing?  Were they being treated ok by their children?  Will I ever lose weight?  Do I want to?  Will my mother-in-law invite herself on our vacation?  These are all things I worried about all 2019.  Now the answers are:  my daughter kept her baby, she is living in a rental, yes she dumped the guy, son is back safe and sound, other son quit the army caused havoc but is fine, granddaughter has one working kidney, grandfather died no more suffering, grandmothers are doing as expected, didn't lose weight, yes I want to, am working toward that. 
Worried all year for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment