Monday, December 9, 2019

Self Relations

What kind of relationship did I have with myself this past year?  Well, I think I took myself for granted.  I didn't value myself and in return no one else did either.  I put myself on the back burner through out most of the year and worried a lot about other people and things that weren't my business.  I worried about things I had no control over.  I should have not worried at all and just managed the things that were in my power to make my health better.  This year I am going to work on that.  Twice lately I have had customers state that I was either not treated well or I was having too many demands put on me.  Both are true and are things that I have allowed and honestly, probably attracted.  I have been conditioned to believe that I have no worth if I don't overachieve my value.  My worth is in abundance and I should not be overdoing to benefit someone else to no benefit to myself and no appreciation to the manipulator in charge.  I am in charge and this year I am going to live like a woman who knows her worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment