Thursday, August 30, 2018

hmmmmm

Well, Ive got a couple of things to journal about today and yet nothing really comes to mind.  I feel like I am supposed to let some of the control go and give it to my husband.  But then on the other hand, I think that's a stupid idea.  It seems that the more he gets the worse he gets.  At first when I started the Respect the Husband Challenge, he responded like gang busters;  but now it seems without me controlling stuff, he's getting kinda stupid.  And arrogant.  But maybe that's a phase too.  Like the kindness and affectionate phase.  Maybe I should ride this one out too.  See what happens.  But I am NOT letting him throw my clothes away and buy new ones that he likes, like the challenge suggested.  Who would do something like that?

Let each one live the life which the
Lord has assigned him, and to
which God has called him...
1 Corinthians 7:17

No comments:

Post a Comment