Thursday, August 16, 2018

Perfect Body

If I could take a pill and get the perfect body for me what would it look like?  I would make myself a little taller.  Just a couple inches or so.  I am 5 ft 2.  I don't mind being short, but for convenience sake, I would like to be taller.  It would make reaching things easier as well as finding clothes.  But mostly I would make myself a more athletic looking self.  I don't especially want to be skinny, but I would like to look like I could run some miles if I had to.  I would like to be strong.  I would like to set down the trauma weight and walk away from it without ever thinking about it again.  I would like some muscle definition.  I would like to look healthy.  I would also like thicker hair.  Fine, thin hair sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment