Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Simple Pleasures

What is a simple pleasure that I am grateful for? 
I have a bracelet that I got in Mansfield, MO as a souvenir from the Laura Ingalls Wilder Home that says simple pleasures are what makes us the happiest.  One of my simple pleasures is baseball.  I used to love to play it and when we went to Field of Dreams in Iowa I found that it is still fun.  I love to watch it be it the Royals, the T-bones, the West Franklin Falcons or even the Olpe girls coach pitch.  I love the game.  It's therapeutic, it's enticing, it's exciting.  All at the same time.
Another one is reading.  I love to read whether it is a cheesy novel, a classic, or a historical text book.  I even like being around books.  Walking into a library makes the world make sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment