Thursday, August 23, 2018

More Grateful

My journal challenges and other things to keep on track mention gratitude a lot.  It does kinda work.  I spend more time focusing on the positive.  Even though I am aware of the negative, I don't see it as much.  Something I am grateful for now that I didn't have a year ago is that a lot of the clothes I have didn't fit well if at all last year.  This year they fit or are roomy.  I am much more comfortable.  I am going to need to jean shop this fall.  I am kind of scared about that.  I have been shopping online for jeans for quite awhile now.  But since I don't know what size to get I will have to go to a store.  I don't really want to do that.  It sounds so depressing.  I keep saying I am going to wait on the weight before doing it; but I'm going to need to do that before I am finished losing.  Otherwise I am starting to look ridiculous as well as denim chaffs when it doesn't fit right and that's just as uncomfortable as being too tight.  Anyway!  Gratitude.  However I wind up obtaining these new duds, I will have some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment