Monday, August 6, 2018

Improve my health

What is the one thing I could do to improve my health?  Well I just got back from a road trip.  We went around Iowa and into Wisconsin and across Minnesota.  My husband usually picks the places to eat and we tended to eat fast food.  There is only so much grilled chicken sandwiches one can eat.  Anyway, so today I am getting my shit together.  Started a fast as soon as a got home.  Only liquids.  Then I will eat only 0 point foods for 24 hours.  I feel like  I need to reset things.  Get them going back in the direction I want them to go.  Tonight I will take a walk and do a post-vacation yoga program.  I think that will help.  I also plan to re-enroll in Weight Watchers.  Six months didn't cut it.  I think I need another 6.  I also plan to call the doctor soon and do a well-woman check up.  Who knows what kind of things he's going to find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment