Friday, August 10, 2018

How are you?

How am I feeling right now?  Well, I was a little disappointed that my weight wasn't going as planned, but then a family member laid a whopper of a plan to me and now I am nervous and bewildered.  Seems he is going to go to an extremely dangerous place and do dangerous activities leaving behind all of his plans and achievements.  Now, the details of my weight seem a bit trivial and I am fearing for his sanity at best, his life shortly.  Just read a devotional that said not to worry because I don't know everything and can only see things from my point of view.  At first I thought it was talking about my relative, but then it occurred to me that it was me that was being talked to.  This is not my plan it is God's and the man must deal with Him and not me.  I just need to be there for him when the outcome is here.  AAAAHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment