Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Something I am looking forward to

What is something I am looking forward to?  Well, I just got back from a road trip to Minnesota.  We went to Antique Archeology, of American Pickers fame and we went to The Field of Dreams.  We went to three of the Laura Ingalls' Houses.  We saw the Jurassic Park movie.  Visited some B&Bs, did a little swimming, etc.  It was a nice time.  My husband complained, but he always complains on every trip.  He just likes to complain.  I used to feel bad about it until one year after complaining endlessly in South Dakota he came home and told his mother how much fun it was.  He wanted to go back.  He made it sound like he had had the best time!  He never stopped complaining once!  So now, I just ignore him and do what I want.  It does make planning hard when you aren't sure what he is enjoying and what he's not, but I guess he could shut the hell up!  Anyway, back to what I am looking forward to.  The whole trip I kept thinking about the next one.  I want to take a train to the Grand Canyon.  I think that sounds fun.  With a side trip to White Sands and Roswell.  I would love to go to Roswell.  That is what I am planning right now.  My goal weight reward is a plane ride to San Diego to see our daughter for a long weekend.  But I am not going to plan that until I reach the goal.  I don't know how long that will take.  I am half way there, but I think the second half will take longer than the first half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment