Friday, August 24, 2018

The Wonder of Nature

I've been doing this Soulwoman Boot camp thing.  Where these two sisters set up a 7 day boot camp to get women (men too, I guess)  to develop there Spirituality.  Today I am to journal.  The subject I picked that was suggested was the wonder of nature.  I grew up on a farm, so nature is kind of my world.  Farmers always say that to be in nature is to be with God.  God shows himself in nature everyday.  I believe that to be true.  You can see both his power and gentleness in nature constantly.  One of my favorite things to do to release stress is to sit on my porch with no devices or music and just be in the green.  I like to exercise outside whenever possible.  My daughter needs grounding in nature to survive.  She must have it.  I used to garden a lot, but my husband kept killing everything, so now I just have a few pots.  Nature is where all beauty truly is, be it a thunder storm, or the desert, or snow in the mountains, or even dried up grass in your yard on a hot July day- so hot you burn your feet on the grass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment