Friday, August 31, 2018

Keep Working it

He who has begun a good work in
you will complete it until the day of
Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:6

Kinda glad this came up in my Soul Detox.  I am also doing a Soul Awakening.  The two usually coincide.  So anyway I needed to come up my goals and my why-power,  reasonings, and a due date.  My original goal was to lose 75 pounds in the first year and go to California on a plane to see my step-daughter.  Well, as it turns out 75 pounds is a very time consuming number.  And my husband wants to go during Spring Break.  Which is at about a year.  Not going to happen by then.  So I did some recalculating.  At my weight loss rate I can see losing another 25 my Spring Break.  That will be a shorter term goal and my total 75 goal is June 1.  On June first I am going to reward myself with a "walk about".  A journey if you will.  A road trip.  Go to quirky places I want to go to that no one else does.  God began the work with me and he will keep it going.  I just need to focus and set it all down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment