Friday, November 16, 2018

Stick together

Ecclesiastes 4 summed up would be: stick together.  I would not say I have a pack.  I have friends, but none that I consider especially close.  I really don't have any that I could talk about weight with.  I used to be with a couple of women that I was close to and we worked out together and everything.  But one moved away and the other had gastric bypass surgery.  My sister and mother neither one has a weight problem and most of my family either don't or do and have made peace with it. 
I should probably start going to WW meetings, but I am so afraid.  It's my experience that instead of support, people tend to give criticism to boost themselves rather than advice.  I have been struggling with a plateau for about 2 months.  It has gotten so that I feel disappointed and like giving up.  The old self-hatred thoughts have made there way back in.  I repeatedly think about the things that are frustrating me, including ones that I can't do anything about.  I am really feeling the need to binge.  I feel empty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment