Wednesday, November 7, 2018

#trueyou

Three reason why I love myself:
Because I am the only body I got.
I get shit done!
What's not to like!

Three Reason I am grateful to be alive today:
Of all the times in history to be a woman, this would be the one I would want to be in.
Because I have so much I still want to do.
It's a wonderful world/

Three difficult things this week:
Family visited
harassment at work from various sources
trying out balancing/intuitive eating

Three things I will do next week:
Get balancing in line
Have birthday party for my 14 year old
get will done

Reasons I deserve happiness
everyone does
I have not done anything to deserve pain
I am a good person

Three ways I am closer to the #trueyou:
I am learning my sources
I am learning who I want to be
I no longer care what it takes to get there or what others think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment