Friday, November 9, 2018

Tebow

Let's start this review with everybody loves Tim Tebow.  Even when they say they don't, they do.  I tend to carry around the books I am reading and read them at various places: practices, lessons, various other kid activities, and when I do people usually never comment on the book.  Unless it has Tim Tebow's picture on the front.  My boys (early twenties) argue over who gets the book next.  When it's Tebow.  "This is the Day" is Tim's newest book and it is about grabbing your dreams and making them happen through God.  He gets pretty honest in this book, sharing his minor league experiences.  When he talks about the things the other teams would do to them, though I can see where he wouldn't find them so funny, I thought they were hilarious! He had touching moments as well as once that really made you think.   I feel like this is his best book yet.  Perfect idea for stocking stuffers!

No comments:

Post a Comment